Monday, March 10, 2008

THE ROCKETS GAME!


Saturday night we got to go on a date together! Woo hoo! For Christmas, I got Nathan some Rockets tickets, so it was finally time to use them. Nathan was really excited because he has grown up a Rockets fan, and they are doing really well this season. I of course was just excited to see Nathan excited. Our good old friends Spring and Ryan, who were in our Logan ward moved down here recently and just live a few minutes from downtown, so they were willing to babysit Brystal. I was a little nervous, since I haven't really left her very often, but I trusted the Blacks, and they kept me posted with text messages throughout the game. Anyways, we of course had to drop by and pick up matching shirts before the game, and we had a great time. The Rockets won of course. It was alot of fun to get out alone together finally, and have so much fun.

3 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

How fun! You deserve a night together. I love going to bball games. I didn't know the Black's were that close to you guys. i bet it's fun to see them. I just love your blog, thanks for always updating so we know what you're up to!

Dust + Hil said...

Kacie I have repented and finally updated our blog. You guys look like you had fun. It's a good thing you had fingers that were faster than light so you get those tickets!

Andi said...

What a fun date! Good for you guys. Dates are hard to come by these days. Speaking of dates, have you decided on a date for Bear Lake yet? We can't wait. Let me know ASAP so we can try and get work off.