Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'M 4 MONTHS OLD NOW!



Brystal went in for her 4 month check up the other day. She now weighs a wopping 12 pounds 7 ounces now, which is a little more than double her birth weight. She did great! Except for the part where they stabbed her again! I had to close my eyes this time when they did it because it really hurt my feelings last time. I just didn't want to see the look on her face when she got poked. But she took it like a big girl and she is ok. The Dr. told her how adorable she was of course, and was happy that she could do all the tricks she is supposed to do at 4 months like rolling over and such. But the most exciting thing of all, is now we get to try cereal! I was so excited. But after giving Brystal the cereal, I don't really think she was as excited as I was. We will just have to keep practicing until she gets good at it. She didn't seem to know what to do. She even gagged a few times. Poor thing. I can't believe how big she is getting.

4 comments:

Spring said...

I hate the shots. I always cry more than Poppy does. Cereal is tricking...I'm impressed that you are excited about it!

Jordan Frazier said...

Kacie--i can't believe how much bigger she is just since i saw you guys last month. She is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys in April again!

moi said...

Hey Kase, you've hit the 4 month mark, way to go! It's nice to see your family doing so good. A little advice for the cereal-when you mix it with formula or apple juice, make it with more liquid so it's thinner the first few weeks-then she won't gag!

Parrish Family said...

Kacie I can relate to the rice cereal thing. My baby was the same way, but he eventually got the hang of it. Except when he started to get teeth then he didn't like eating baby food things at all! But its all good now. She sure looks cute!