Monday, March 3, 2008

NATE'S BIG 27

What did Nate do for his Birthday this year? Well, we went to church, and I had secretly put a sticky sign on his back that announced it was his birthday so people would tell him Happy Birthday. I thought it was a nice thought, and I wanted to get a cute picture of the sign, but for some reason it got thrown in the trash before I had a chance. I guess it wasn't appreciated. Hmph!



He talked with family on the phone



Had himself his usual very large bowl of popcorn.



Gave a baby a bath. What a day. It was nice to just have him home finally, and he was able to relax with his family. Happy Birthday Nate! We Love You!

3 comments:

Super Daysh said...

Happy Birthday! I love birhtdays! I'm glad you have your hubby back!

Madison Grunig said...

Glad he's back, and Happy Birthday Nate! Kacie, I would've been pretty lonely if I were you. You're a trooper!

Matt and Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Nate!