Friday, March 28, 2008

PURSE TAG


I don't usually end up doing all these tags that people send me. I'm not creative enough to think about things that are about myself. I know pathetic, but this one was easy. All I had to do was dump out my purse and see what was inside. Lucky for me this was my purse on a good day.


The Contents of my purse.

Mini Lotion, and Antibacterial gel.
2 packs of gum
lip balm.
Blanket
Onesie with matching hat that is 3 months too small,
3, count that, 3 socks
Texture blanket someone made for Brystal.
A book
A teething blanket
Thank you card from a baby shower
3 finger puppets
Wallet

3 pacifiers, (which we all know she doesn't use because she sucks her thumb)
a congrats card from Brystal's blessing
Lip gloss
2 mini baby lotions and 1 mini baby shampoo, just in case I need to give Brystal a bath on the side of the road
5 diapers,
Wet Wipes for her,
Wet ones for me,
Little air freshener tucked in a pocket to keep my purse "fresh"
Changing pad,
rattle
Toy phone, Toy car keys that always make a clinging noise whenever I set my bag down ( I was glad to get those out of there) A couple of those little ring thingys, and another little teething toy.
A changing pad,
a little handout from Young Women's
Brystal's immunization book.
And a handful of lifesavers and One cough drop.

Phewf! Glad to get that one updated. And now I will tag... Hilary, Bethany, Tracy, Ashley Pace, Andi, Jordan, and anyone else who wants to do it. I tag everyone.

1 comment:

Clayton said...

You have way to much stuff in there!