Monday, March 24, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!




Brystal would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter. Not much happened at our house, we just spent the day together going on walks and taking naps. And it was good to go to church and learn about the real meaning of easter. But I think next year the Easter Bunny will come.



I took my little chubby bunny to church today. Here she is just before we were heading home. She is very tired if you can't tell. But she was adorable and everyone loved her bunny ears. This was about as festive as I could get for Easter this year

9 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

I am sad that I didn't see Brystal at church yesterday. The bunny ears are so cute!

Jen said...

She looks just like you. It is so weird to see a carbon copy of my Kacie! Love ya!!

Marci said...

Those bunny ears are too cute. Did she mind have them on her head?

Matt and Tracy said...

love the ears :)

Jen said...

I am in Utah. I would love to meet for lunch! (Can meet your baby girl?) What days will you be here? I work from 8-5 everyday, but I can take some time off if I know in advance.

Jordan Frazier said...

Kace, i can't beleive how big she is, and those little chubby cheeks?! I can't wait to see you...you still haven't let me know when you are coming!?

Andy Wegener said...

When are you coming to Utah again. This time come see us ok?!? And bring the carbon copy of NATE not Kacie. :)

Super Daysh said...

Love those Easter Bunny ears! Too cute! What a beautiful little girl she is!

moi said...

Love the bunny ears, Kacie! Brystal is getting so big so fast! 5 months old already-that's really cool. I love your blog updates and I look forward to them.