Wednesday, December 26, 2007

TWILIGHT

For those of you who read the Twilight series, this post is for you. I have only read the first one, but loved it, so as I was in the bookstore today buying the second book, NEW MOON, the girl at the register told me they were making a movie!! What?! I was so excited, she told me about the cast, so I ran home to check it out. So for those of you who care, here is some of the cast. Playing Edward....



If you don't recognize him that's ok because neither did I, but he played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. Robert Pattinson. Personally, I think they could have picked a cuter guy, but oh well.... And to play Bella....




Holy Cow doesn't she just look exactly how you imagined her in the book? She does to me anyways. I have only read the first book, but after reading all the Harry Potters, I thought that I was never going to read again, until I discovered this book. So I am so excited to read the second and third. And I am even more excited that there is going to be a movie! This was such a random post, but it is something that I thought was pretty exciting for today. Ya, I'm lame.

3 comments:

kathy c wood said...

Wow kacie...she does look just like what I imagined. Thanks for the notification.

kathy c wood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy W. said...

Kacie,

I am also way excited for the movie. I loved those books, and I can't wait for the 4th one to come out next year! The coolest part about it, is the story of how she wrote the first one and got it published. Read the bio on her website.