Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I DON'T FEEL GOOD



Last week little Brystal had a bad day. She just didn't feel good one morning, she had some gas, and was just really sad. I gave her a bath, which she loved of course, and put her in this cute little Utah State Aggie robe we got in Logan. She was so cute in it, I couldn't take it off of her, so she took a 3 hour nap in it all bundled up in her blanky.





Oops! She did it again, Brystal has been making a bad habit of pooping ALL over her clothes, I swear I change her clothes 5 times a day. So after her 3 hour nap, she had poop all over the back of her little robe, but I had to get the cute pictures taken first.





Not so sick anymore huh Brystal? She seemed to enjoy her little nap, and the poop going up her back...

1 comment:

Super Daysh said...

She is so cute! You guys have done well!