Thursday, December 27, 2007

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS



I have wanted this willow tree nativity scene for so long. And though we couldn't afford the whole set, Nathan was nice enough to surprise me with some of it and we will hopefully be able to add to it next year. I was so excited to get it regardless.




This was from my parents. I am so happy to have this as we are too poor to be able to buy this kind of art. We really needed some pictures of Christ in our home and so now we have this one and it is beautiful isn't it? I can't wait to hang it up.

2 comments:

Missy W. said...

Is that a shepherd, or is Mary a single mother at the moment? Haha. Just joking!

Super Daysh said...

I LOVE that nativity. I am with you...it is WAY too expensive. My hubby wouldn't let me get it either. :( But my sisters got it for me instead. It's the just first part, like yours, but it's a start.