Thursday, December 27, 2007

READY FOR CHRISTMAS



Well it has been a couple days since Christmas and I have been checking everyone's blogs to see the flood of Christmas updates, but I guess everyone is still busy, so I decided I would be the first I guess. We had a great year this year. We were still here in Houston away from family, but we tried to think of lots of traditions and things we could do to make this year special since we are alone. It was a busy week trying to plan all of our festivities, but it all came through and we had a great time! My most favorite thing this Christmas is that I finally got the little family that I had been wishing for the past few years. What is better for Christmas than your family? This is what Brystal did on Christmas eve as we were getting ready for Santa. What a perfect little Christmas gift.

5 comments:

Chantel said...

I found your blog through the Pace clan :) Do you remember when we lived in Logan and you were my visiting teacher? Your little one is SO cute!!! You can check us out at http://wifetoado.blogspot.com/ I should have thought our name out a little more, no one gets it! Barrett is going to be a D.O. doctor of osteopathic med ;) It was good to "catch up "

Jordan Frazier said...

Kacie,she looks sooo cute in this picture. It looks like you guys had a merry christmas--i hope so!

Parrish Family said...

What an adorable baby you have. I love her headband. She is so sweet. Merry Christmas!

Dust + Hil said...

By the way, I checked your blog awhile ago but I keep forgetting to leave comments. She is getting so big! I can't believe it. Yes, I made the stockings. I made them last year and we brought them to use at your mom's house. It looks like you guys had a good Christmas too.

Holley and Brandon said...

We just wanted to tell you that we love your blog and that Brystal is adorable! We hope you had a Merry Christmas- it looks like you did :)