Thursday, December 27, 2007

CHRISTMAS CARD



For those of you who didn't get a Christmas card from us. I am very sorry. I ordered 50 copies thinking there would be no way we would use all of them because I didn't think we had that many friends and family. Well as I was licking the last envelope, many more names of people that I knew would have wanted one flooded through my head. I guess we have more friends than I thought we did. So here is the picture that we used in case you are interested. And once again, you were not forgotten if you didn't get one, I just didn't know any better. Next year I'll get more.

3 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

Your family is adorable. You all look so good. I'm sure things are getting a little easier too. I'm getting to the point where I'm just nervous about everything. I don't know what to get, what to do...ahhhH!!! I know it'll come though. We are so happy for you.

Parrish Family said...

I love your Christmas picture. You guys look good.

Super Daysh said...

Such a cute little family! Sounds like you made yourselves quite busy despite not having family around. It's nice to have family around, but nice to just celebrate your own, too.
Merry Christmas (late) and Happy New Year.