Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ME

I had a great Mothers Day this year. I woke up to Nathan cooking waffles and bacon. Mmm it was good. Then he had to leave for some meetings, and so I was alone for a couple hours with Brystal. After falling off my bed (after being told to not stand on the bed which she did anyways and went flying off the edge) I cheered Brystal up by painting her toe nails.


She sits so patiently on her little chair with her hands in her lap and she sits there and watches me as I blow on her toes for them to dry.


So pretty and pink.


There was alot of this.....


And this during pretty much the whole day. She didn't even make it through nursery.


So naturally, we had one of these before dinner. Which by the way Nate made the whole dinner himself (except the jello salad, which would have never happened if I didn't step in and do something) He made us some steaks, potatoes, salad, and rolls! What a man!


Then we had some of this... ice cream and brownies, how could Brystal resist this after not eating one bite of her dinner. Oh well Daddy's home, so he'll make sure she gets fed right?

We ended the day with a nice walk around the neighborhood ( which actually was quite painful for me because I sprained my ankle the other day long story short, but at least I can walk) And I got alot of love from my babies, even though the one inside me shows love by kicking me. I know he loves me. And Brystal does too even when she's having a bad day. I have such a great little family who loves me.

1 comment: