Monday, May 11, 2009

BEACHED WHALE

Here is me pregnant with Brystal the same week as me right now.


Why am I already starting to feel like a giant beach ball. I know they say you get bigger faster with the second kid, but man I just exploded and I still have 3 more months to go. Somebody tell me that I will stop growing so fast and it will start to slow down soon so that I don't look like a beached whale in a month. I'm only 26 weeks. Why do people keep giving me the pity look when they find out when I'm due. Am I really that big?

7 comments:

Matt and Tracy said...

I LOVE your shirt! And NO you do not look like a beached whale! You honestly look so great Kac! I hope I look that good when I am 26 weeks :)

Julia said...

beached whale? whatever, Kacie! :) You have a cute baby bump with a cute little boy inside! Second babies tend to pop out further and faster anyway.

Doug and Marilyn said...

I love all your new pics. Happy late anniversary to you guys! I love how helpful Miss Brystal is!! What good parents you are. And you look so cute. You feel big because you are such a small girl! That's what happens to you girls..your bellies go straight out. You're adorable! It could be going to your butt, thighs, and elsewhere ;)

Sarah McM said...

I'm going to start saying, "Are you SURE it's not twins in there?!" every time I see you. It's great on the self esteem.

Rebecca said...

Boys will do that to ya - everything's up front! You're adorable - go with it - as long as you feel good, what's not to like?
Take care - Rebecca

Marinda said...

You are darling! I think a pregnant belly is the most beautiful thing in the world. And the rest of you is still tiny, so you're way lucky. Good luck with the next few months.

Kimberly said...

Yeah, but at least you just have a beach ball. Me, I'm feeling all padded and squishy (in other words I've collected a bit more fat this time around.) I think you are looking great.