Tuesday, May 5, 2009

6 YEARS DOWN, ETERNITY TO GO

SO...this is a few days late, but better late than never. Nathan and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on Friday. Can you believe it's been 6 years already?!!! Holy cow, I feel like I just graduated high school. We have been through so much together already in these 6 years and I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else. I sure did pick out a real winner. Nate always takes such good care of me and makes sure I am happy, which I always am when he's around me. There's nothing better than being married to your best friend. And I know some of these pictures are re runs from last year but eh... you know you liked them.



We rarely take a picture together with just us two, this was us about a year ago when we first bought our house, so not very recent, but we still look the same so just pretend.

Look at the innocence here, We had no clue what our lives were going to be like here. This is us in our pre wedding bliss of googly eyes and mauling each other every chance we got. Things change just a little bit after get married. (I secretly still like mauling him, but I don't think he likes it as much as I do.)

Boy am I a lucky girl.

And here is something that hasn't changed. Oh you want a bigger piece of cake you say? Coming right up!

Take that!


This has been the best 6 years of my life and I'm only expecting it to get better.

5 comments:

Matt and Tracy said...

ahhh, how cute!! congratulations! you guys are such a cute couple!

Marinda said...

Sweet pictures. Congratulations! It is fun to remember you in your pre-wedded bliss. (Your house looks AWESOME by the way).

Andi said...

Happy late Anniversary Bennetts. I was just thinking today how much I miss you guys. Come back to Utah. Wait that's not good enough. Move back to Logan! Come on we're worth it aren't we?

Nicole and Andy said...

Congratulations you two! Promise though, that you'll never forget the good old days in Summit 402:)

Sarah McM said...

Ahhh... Happy Anniversary!