Sunday, May 31, 2009

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

We had a great Memorial Day. We took Brystal too the park and then had all of our friends over for a bar b que at our place. I ran to the grocery store to grab a few things before the guests arrived and left Nathan home to fire up the grill and set up the baby pool for all the kids. And I come home and find this....


Who is watching Brystal? Nathan said he just turned his back for a second and then there she was. Not only that, but she took her baby into the pool with her, which isn't a doll that can get wet. Oh well I thought, at least she is having a good time. So I took off her clothes to put on her swimsuit and before I could blink she was back in the pool like this...




Ahhh! Nathan says, "we are not white trash and we don't let our kids run around naked in the backyard" I of course agreed and quickly put her swimsuit back on. Let the party begin!

Now here is Brystal having herself a HUGE peice of watermelon. I couldn't believe how much food this girl ate that day. She ate all her food, then if anyone else left the table, she would eat theirs. This watermelon is not hers. She stole it.

Brystal loves playing with the bigger kids. Here they would line up against the fence then run across the yard to the pool.

Here is a little handful of people I managed to squeeze into a picture. The Carlsons, Nate, Jed Flint, and Ryan Black.

Here are all of Brystal's little buddy's in the pool together. These kids had the time of their life with this baby pool!

I always hate having other people take my picture cause they always say, "that's a great one" and it's the only picture they take and when I get it back, I have crazy eyes. Oh well, Nate looked pretty good in this one which rarely happens, so I'll take it.


Everyone had a great time relaxing by the pool and enjoying good food and good company.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Abbey has that same swimsuit! Great taste :) And we're headed to the pool so she literally has it on right now. I'm jealous you had a warm, fun Memorial Day. We got rained out...

Jenae said...

I am so jealous that you guys have friends, and so does Brystal! I have been feeling really bad that Ella doesn't have anyone to play with around here. Brystal is darling and I love the picture of her in the pool with her clothes and her doll! What a crack up! I am totally planning on writing you an email soon...just have been really busy around here with two kids and a sick husband! I am kind of losing my mind and thinking that two kids is my max for a while! haha. Ok, looks like you guys are up to some fun; we'll be in touch again soon! xoxo

elsa said...

brystal is the littlest one and the cutest!!!