Thursday, February 7, 2008

JUST THE GIRLS



The day before I left we went to my cousin Skye's baby shower, (hi skye) and before the shower we stopped by Kristie's house and just got to hang out. I thought it was really fun. It was cute to see Kristie as a little housewife, as she is a newly wed. She made us some yummy chicken enchiladas and the Oreo desert which was amazing and I wish I would have eaten more, but was saving room for baby shower food. I would like the recipe for that Kristie by the way.



We are a weird family, and you can't tell this but these pictures were actually taken out of the refrigerator since that was the only thing I could fine to set up the camera on that would get us all in the picture. I love hanging out with my mom and sister. (Oh ya and Brystal, she was sleeping in the other room)

1 comment:

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

HI BACK! and you really had to use the fridge? oh boy...