Thursday, February 7, 2008

HELLO UTAH





It has been so long since I have posted. I had such a great time in Utah. The flight there was too bad, but it was very long. and very hard to entertain a little baby the whole time. I spent 2 weeks in Utah where Brystal got to meet the family. They loved of course, (who wouldn't) and she was pretty good most of the time. We were always going going going so she did get a little tired of doing so much after a while. It has been nice to get home and get her back into her schedule, but we miss being there already. We saw lots of friends and family, went to lunch (alot) and even went to a movie. Brystal was blessed while we were up there as well. She is growing so much. She is starting to just babble, and has started to laugh outloud now. I can't believe how big she is getting, but she is still so small. I love her guts. Oh and it would not stop snowing the whole time I was there. Oh my heck, this picture doesn't even do justice of what it really looked like there. My front yard had about 4 foot snow banks. SOOOOO much snow. And then I came back home, and today in Houston, it is about 70 degrees and sunny. I went for a walk with Brystal today and didn't even need to put a blanket on her. It was hot. I miss the snow sometimes, but it is nice to be able to go outside and enjoy the weather and walk with the stroller without getting stuck in a snow bank.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Kace she's starting to not look like a newborn anymore-sad! She's so cute, though. I love the dress! Where did you get it? Did someone make it? Did you get to see any friends? Isn't is great that Jordan is preggers?? Glad you had fun!

Traci said...

Hi, this is Traci Hall from the 63rd ward in Logan. Your baby is so cute!! You're a cute mom. I'm jealous of the warm weather you have. It's fun to see pictures of your family.

Anonymous said...

Ooh what a babe! Can't wait to take you out in 16 years. Oh baby.