Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WHO WANTS TO SEE A CUTE BABY!?


I DO I DO!


Boston is getting so big now. He will be 3 months old this week can you believe it? he weighs around 13 pounds and is getting bigger by the day. Brystal never was this big at this age. He also gets to wear cute outfits now! Here he is ready for church in his little sweater vest. I could just squeeze him!


He sometimes like to just chill out in his bumbo.

And he likes watching us work around the kitchen or carve pumpkins.

Another adorable little outfit that I will cry when he grows out of. Thank you Jordan Frazier.

This is the face that I love the most. His crooked little smile that he gives me. He is starting to smile more and laugh. It takes alot of work to get him to laugh but he does it and it's adorable.




Like my undies?

6 comments:

Sarah McM said...

I <3 little boys dressed like little men.

Shelly said...

awe! he's SO cute! love the little man outfits!

Jamie said...

So cute Kaci - Little boys are soooo much fun

steve and jessica said...

It is crazy how fast he has changed! So cute!

Jen said...

Oh Kacie, he's such a stud muffin. He looks a lot like you...and I love the "undies" picture!

Andrea McEntire said...

The plaid pants and undies pictures are classic.