Sunday, December 6, 2009

THANKSGIVING 2009

We spent this Thanksgiving with Nate's sister and her in-laws along with Nate's parents. It was a great day to spend with family. This is my favorite moment of the whole day... My cute husband being a cute daddy holding our sleeping babies.

Other cute moments of the day included Nate playing kick ball with Brystal...

And Brystal getting tickled by Grandpa Bennett.

Enjoying a conversation with good family, this is Nate's mom.

And Boston's first Thanksgiving with us. It was a pretty cold night and it was fun to get bundled up together. He was a very good baby on this trip.


We found Brystal playing with blocks all by herself just enjoying the evening. We also watched football and cuddling. I love Thanksgiving so much and it makes me remember how thankful I am for my family, and the one that we are creating.

No comments: