Friday, August 7, 2009

WHITE TRASH THURSDAYS

This is one of those crazy frantic moments that a mom doesn't know what to do but just laugh. Nate was mowing the lawn so I got Brystal in her swimsuit and let her play in the baby pool while I fixed dinner. Well I don't usually put swim diapers on her to just swim in the baby pool cause she usually only swims for just a little while anyways so it's a waste. I went out to check on her and it appears she's got poop all over in her swimsuit. Oh no...what do I do. I'm trying to think. Ok, so I go and take off her swim suit with poop dripping all over in it, and it's so gross, it's getting everywhere, so I run to the front yard to turn on the hose so I could just hose everything off. When I come back out to the backyard, here is what I see.



Brystal is following Nate all over the backyard while he mows, naked. And probably with poop stuck to her bum. Oh man, I don't know what else to do except grab the camera. I managed to get her hosed off and brought her inside before things got to crazy.



Hopefully the neighbors didn't see anything. We really aren't white trash.

2 comments:

Super Daysh said...

Oh my word- that is hilarious. I'm so glad that in moments like those, you make the quick decision to grab your camera- those pics are priceless. So funny! She is such a cutie too-bare tuschi and all. ;)

Janean said...

the bow def makes it look LESS WT.