Friday, August 7, 2009

WHAT DOES A PREGNANT GIRL SEE


This is the view from my eyes every day. I am so big, I am wondering what my feet look like since I rarely get to see them. Things here are just dragging along. I am now in my last week of pregnancy, and it is so hot here in Houston, so I stay inside most of the time. I am finding it very hard to move around, especially keeping up with a toddler. I'm pretty much exhausted.

Things are looking good for me though, my last Dr's appointment on Monday they said I was fully effaced and dilated to a 3 so hopefully labor will come soon and will be quick. I hope. For the most part everything is ready to go. It's a little harder getting prepared this time cause once I clean something or get something out for the baby, it's messed up again in 5 minutes. But I think it will all work out. So we are expecting something to happen any day now. We will definitely keep you all posted!

9 comments:

Dust + Hil said...

That is how I feel!! I'm praying for you to have your baby because it gives me hope that I won't be pregnant for the rest of my life!! By the way the picture you have of Brystal on the right side of your blog is so cute and Lilie has the same shirt!

Andi said...

Ha Ha! I love the pic! Hang in there Kace you're so close.

Witter and Kway said...

I love that cute belly of yours! I want to see the whole thing....I hope your baby will come soon though! I miss ya by the way Tacie

Addie May said...

Hey, at least you have cute red toenails! Did Nate do that??! Good luck and keep us posted!

Nicole and Andy said...

Kacie, good luck! You're almost done. The post titled White Trash Thursdays made me laugh outloud! That's such a funny picture.

steve and jessica said...

Almost there! Good luck with everything!

Super Daysh said...

That is so exciting!! That last week! Holy cow- this pregnancy went by so fast!! Good luck in the next week and I wish you a good and fast delivery. :)

Jenae said...

Oh man, that's good stuff right there! I'm loving your update; especially Brystals little poop bum. Sounds like you're going to be getting that little baby out soon! I am so excited for you. Good luck little friend, you're going to be the happiest new mom! Love you lady!

Parrish Family said...

I hope things go fast for you! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see a picture of him.