Monday, August 31, 2009

PROUD MOMMY

It's been a little crazy around here, I haven't been able to get on the computer for awhile, but things are going pretty good around here. My mom and Nathan have been here this week helping me out which has been so nice since I had a bad couple of days and couldn't really get around normally.

As always Nate has been such a good little Daddy helping me out with what he can, mostly playing with Brystal and keeping her busy so I could rest and take care of Boston.

Brystal has been doing surprisingly very well so far with Boston. She loves to hold him. This is the first time she held him when we got home. She has had a few little outbursts of jealousy, but this was expected. I'd say she is doing 50 times better than I ever imagined.

Here is the man of the hour. He has been such a cute little baby. He just thinks he has to be eating every time his eyes are open. Just like his Daddy.

Brystal loves to give him kisses.

Here is the little dude just after a bath, doesn't he just look so dapper?

I have a good feeling these guys will make a great team someday. Brystal is so good to be so soft and gentle to him. All those weeks of training her to "don't poke eyes" have paid off. She is good to touch everything but the eyes.

Getting a little sleepy.


Grandma was here for a week and we loved it. She was so helpful to play with the babies and help me around the house. I got lots of rest and a clean house and lots of good tips. We were really sad to see her go. I've got one more week with Nate home then... I'm on my own.

12 comments:

Shelly said...

Kacie, He is SO cute! I'm glad you have had a lot of help. It can be overwhelming, can't it? I'm sure you'll so fine when Nate goes back to work. Thanks for sharing more pictures!

Jordan Frazier said...

Kacie, i am so glad Brystal is doing better than you thought! That is great! I love that picture of them with your mom...so cute. I hope everything is going well..he is just so handsome...i will call you soon!

Jordan Frazier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Kacie - congratulations, and you will do FINE on your own. You're a mommy, and that's what we do - we get through it because we have to. Take care of yourself and those beautiful little babies!!!

jkmortensen said...

Kacie, Congrats!! He is so cute, he is the Brystal version of a boy, they look so much alike. I am glad he finally came, he is already trying your patience. Good luck, you are going to be great like always.

Missy W. said...

Thanks for posting some more fun pictures. keep em coming!

ELSA said...

HE IS SO CUTE!IF HE IS JUST LIKE BRYSTAL IN HIS AGE EXCEPT THE FACT THAT HE IS A BOY FORTUNATELY!!!GONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELSA said...

HE IS SO CUTE!IF HE IS JUST LIKE BRYSTAL IN HIS AGE EXCEPT THE FACT THAT HE IS A BOY FORTUNATELY!!!GONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwight and Kristian said...

congrat kacie. he's adorable. good luck with adjusting, i know you'll do just fine. you're a great mom, and will have plenty of help. we are thinking of you guys and miss you. take care.

elsa said...

you can also find my own pictures in flickr my flickr account is ELSAKI.congratulations again guys!!!

steve and jessica said...

Loved the pictures. The kids are so cute together!

Andrea McEntire said...

What a cutie! He definitely has the Bennett look. Congratulations!