Friday, August 7, 2009

MY BABY IS ALL GROWN UP


Brystal's hair is getting so long and curly. I don't know where these curls are coming from because they aren't from me. She is getting so pretty and grown up now. I can't believe how much she has changed. She will seem even bigger when the baby gets here. We have been teaching Brystal about the baby, and how to hold her baby dolls and how to be soft with them and DON'T POKE THE EYES. She pretty much has no clue what is about to happen, but I'm sure there will be some jealousy issues at the first but I hope that she'll adjust quickly and be a good big sister. She is 21 months old now and she is full of life and curiosity. She is starting to talk up a storm now. When she does something by herself she'll say "I did it!!"
She has learned how to work the remote controls for the tv and we often find her flipping through channels and turning off and on the tv. She has also figured out the computer and I'll find her clicking away on the mouse.
She LOVES shoes and I find her putting on my shoes everyday and walking around the house, and they aren't just any shoes they are my high heels. I must say she is pretty good at them.
She doesn't like vegetables, I'm still trying to figure that one out, but I am trying.
She LOVES popcicles, the otter pop kind, she begs and begs for them everyday.
Many times I will find her sitting at the piano playing songs and singing her heart out.
She knows alot of primary songs and all the actions and loves to sing them.
She is learning to help us say prayers.
And she loves to snuggle with us.
I could go on and on about her, she is changing so fast. I don't want to miss a thing. But this is just a brief update for you all, oh and while I was typing this I realized I left her alone too long, and found her dumping out all the salt and pepper from the salt and pepper shakers. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. I love her hair! It sounds like you've got your hands full with her. It's all worth it though, isn't it?

Dust + Hil said...

tip for the veggies: sprinkle just a little bit of lemon juice on them. My kids LOVE it on broccoli especially.