Thursday, March 12, 2009

IT'S A.....


Well in case you are all wondering how big is Kacie, today is your lucky day. Actually it was my lucky day since all my maternity clothes are summer clothes, it got really cold today and I didn't know what pants to wear since maternity pants are too big for me. So to my luck I remembered that I had bought some fat pants for myself just after I had Brystal. I slipped those babies right on like a glove. No more squeezing my guts out with normal pants and no more pants falling down with maternity pants. Where was I. Oh yes it's your lucky day today because I am going to grace you with a picture of myself and the new baby. I have not been as good to document myself with this baby as I did with Brystal. Anyways, in case you are wondering what I look like at 18 weeks pregnant, here it is.


Unfortunately I am much fatter this time than I was with Brystal. Why oh why. I still have more than half way to go, which just means I am going to be bigger. A little depressing, but I guess it comes with the baby making business. Oh and in case you haven't guess by now with the blue writing, we found out it's a BOY!!! Last weeks u/s we weren't supposed to find out, but I asked the girl if she could see anything and sure enough, there IT was, you know what I'm talking about. We said, are you sure it's a boy? And the u/s girl said, "I sure hope that's not a girl, or your gonna have some problems" So I guess it's official. I've been adjusting to the idea of having a boy this last week, and I'm getting more excited. I don't know what I"m going to do with one after doing all girl stuff. it will be different I'm sure. No more bows and pink for me. I gotta start learning to like trucks and dinosaurs I guess. I know that Brystal will be a good influence on him and teach him to be neat and tidy, and I'm pretty confident that he will be cute too.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats Miss Kacie! A boy and a girl, it doesn't get much better than that. I love your cute belly and your little "grumpopoptamus."

Kristie Romberg said...

Kacie you are so cute! I love your little belly! I wish so bad I could come down and see you and play. But I think I should stay here and have a baby... But if I wasn't prego myself I'd be down there in a second! I'm so excited for you! Our little boys are going to be such good friends! I love it!

Witter and Kway said...

Congratulations! You are so cute!!

Missy W. said...

YAY! congrats Kace!

Danna said...

Congrats!!!

Doug and Marilyn said...

You look sooo good!! And congrats on a boy. That will be fun.

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

Boys are the BEST!! I know girls are cute and fun but i gotta say I LOVE MY BOY! so boys are the best! Plus...Everyone is having a boy now-a-days! Jamie, Holley, Kristie, You and I think paige will too! So it will be a blast at family get togethers if we ever have one again! haha Miss ya tons and CONGRATS!

steve and jessica said...

Get ready to be broke if this boy eats as much as Nate. Congrats! Brystal will be a great big sister.

val said...

awesome. how exciting. a boy will be so fun. you look cute even if you do feel big.