Thursday, March 12, 2009

GRUMPOPOTAMUS


I took Brystal to Old MacDonald's Farm yesterday. Well lets just say it could have been funner. Brystal has been a bit on the grouchy side this week. I don't know if it has something to do with daylight savings and her missing her morning naps, or if she is teething, or if she has suddenly gone crazy, but it's been a rough week. She barely even noticed the animals and just walked around whining most of the time. But some parts I think she enjoyed. I always love to see a smile on her face.

On the ground pouting.


Here she is in the goat pen. Little baby goats all around her and she barely even noticed them. I did after one almost pushed me down.
Align Center
All that grumpiness must have attracted the boys to her. Her little friend Lucas saw her being grumpy and took matters into his own hands by taking Brystal's hand and taking her for a little stroll. I think she liked it, at least she wasn't being grumpy when he was holding her hand. Thanks Lucas for cheering her up.



Here is a sample of how the day was. Isn't she a ray of sunshine?

No comments: