Sunday, May 25, 2008

STRAIGHT TO THE TUB!


As I was watching the final results of American Idol the other day, I had to keep Brystal busy so we could finish it. So I gave her a little teething bisket and fed her some peas, and let her eat some graham crackers to keep her happy. She loves crackers! And she makes a huge mess doing it. She seems to not really care though.



Sophie patiently waits on the sidelines for a dropped crumb.











She was getting pretty sleepy at the end, it was past her bedtime. She was falling asleep in a pile of cracker crumbs. Here is a little video clip of her eating. She has been doing this new "smacking" thing. She not only does this when she is eating, but just for no reason. She'll just start smacking her lips out of the blue. And if you do it back to her she thinks it's funny and does it again.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Brystal is getting SO BIG! I can't believe it! She sure knows how to eat, doesn't she? I guess you don't have to worry about that. That's good! We had the opposite problem with Daxton. She's so cute! I hope you guys are doing good.

Marci said...

Brystal's hair is so cute. I love the bow. Cute, Cute

steve and jessica said...

Brystal looks cute as always! The pic of Sophie waiting for crumbs made me laugh! Whenever I see a pic of her it makes me think of the movie you posted of her howling when you would say her name.

Matt and Tracy said...

what a fun little stage brystal is in :) and her hair is so cute! oh yeah, and did you see that i finally updated our blog! just for you!!!

Kimberly said...

Oh, those biscuits are the messiest! I always strip Alexis to her diaper before I dare to give her one.

Jake & Becca said...

So its been a while since i have checked in on your cute little family and I thought Brystal was a different baby! They grow so fast, she's so CHUBBY! I love it, i always wanted Lyndi to be a little chubbier but she still has problems with her pants falling off her little bum. What a cutie you have!

Andy Wegener said...

That last photo reminds me of Nate... "Just chippin' away"