Monday, June 2, 2008

WELCOME HOME!

In case some of you were wondering what I've been up to lately, there is an explanation for why I haven't been blogging lately. First of all, my camera battery has been dead, and I haven't gotten around to recharging it. Second, we just bought our first house! Yeah!! It is a brand new home just a couple of blocks from the elementary school here, and it's a two story 4 bedroom house. We are soooo excited! We love it. We have spent the last week closing on it, and packing and painting and just being exhausted, and we are barely half way done. Phewf! We were so excited about this house because we really tried very hard to buy a house that was still in our same ward, and guess what? The day after we bought it, they SPLIT our ward! What the? So now we are in a new ward! It is sad leave some of our friends, but a good chunk of us are going to the new ward, so we will definitely have some friends there. And they have already made me the Mia Maid advisor in the new ward and I haven't even met any of them yet. But I'm excited, apparently, the new ward needed some good strong members, and since our ward was "too strong" if you will, they took some of us to help out both of the wards be able to grow and develop stronger. So, it will be a new adventure once again to get used to a new ward in our new house. But that is what life is all about, new adventures! I will show more pictures of the house once we get settled, and of course more pictures of Brystal, I know you all are missing her.


23 comments:

Dust + Hil said...

Nice! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside!!:) Congrats!

Zarsky Family said...

Yay for the new house and sad for the ward split. We will still all get together for girl's nights though!!!

Rachelle said...

I love it!!! You even got the porch with pillars! I want to come see it. Oh, and we'll still see each other at play group too, right?

Shelly said...

Yay for the new homeowners! I'm very excited for you! Good luck with all of the painting, moving, etc. The outside is cute. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Shelby said...

So cute and I love being a homeowner. It's honestly the best.

Super Daysh said...

That is so awesome! Congrats on getting your new house! Yay!! That will be so fun to move in and get all situated. Good luck! And welcome back to the blogosphere! ;)

Jordan Frazier said...

Kace-i am so excited for you guys! how fun for you to get decorating...I can't wait to see pictures! I am the Mia Maid advisor in our ward too, and i love it!

Addie May said...

Congratulations Kacie! That is so fun and such a gorgeous home. I bet you are excited! I tagged you by the way!

nicole lindsay said...

your house is beautiful kacie, i am so excited for you guys! congratulations on your next stage in life: home owners!

steve and jessica said...

Sweet home! That's awesome.

Janean said...

that is a perfect house! so cute! i am for sure jealous!!!

Doug and Marilyn said...

It's beautiful! I'm so happy and jealous at the same time. Enjoy your own place and your new calling!!

Jen said...

Congrats on the new home! I hope all is going well, kiss baby Brystal for me!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your new home! what an exciting time. it's nice to know these accountants aren't totally paid peanuts :) good luck moving in, it is difficult--with or without a baby!

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Congratulations You Guys! That is so exciting :) Does that mean your going to live in Texas forever? You need to come visit us St George people soon then!

Andi said...

What a beauty. Good thing you have all those bedrooms so you can pop out all them babies. He he. Can't wait to see the inside.

Anonymous said...

Kacie and Nate!
I didn't even know you were looking for a home! That's awesome!! I'm stoked for you two! yeah!
nicole

Missy W. said...

can we see some more photos!?

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

yay so happy for you! the house looks adorable! patrick and I woukd love to come and visit someday!

Matt and Tracy said...

Congrats! I wanna see more pics!

Clayton said...

OK! More pictures now!!! Of course, I'll be there to see it in person next week anyway! I can't wait!

Tammy said...

Nice house! Congrats!

Ashley said...

WOW! It is beautiful! I didn't know you guys were moving, how exciting. Do you feel so grown up? :) I'm just excited for the day I don't have to share walls with someone! :) Miss you guys, hope things are going well and the moving isn't too rough. Ugh, I hate moving.