Monday, May 12, 2008

TIME FOR THE GREEN STUFF.

I almost forgot. Brystal is now eating her vegetables. This is her first time eating green peas. I was hoping we'd get a good reaction from her, but nope, she just ate it like it was nothing. Just like her dad. So sorry if it's a boring video, but of course, it is an exciting time of life for little Brystal. She has also been eating crackers and those baby biskets. Note to self, don't give your baby one of those biskets unless you are headed strait to the bath afterward. I'll get pictures of that another time.


3 comments:

Shelby said...

The older she gets the more I see a CLONE of Nate. I hope she doesn't eat as much as Nate!

johnson fam said...

she is a doll. wait till you feed her carrots...orange and very smelly diapers!!!

steve and jessica said...

The only thing I really know about baby food, I learned from babysitting. If you get foods of the same color (yams and peach dessert or something) and switch off spoonfuls from the different jars, the kid keeps eating hoping for the desert. The baby I was babysitting wasn't too happy about this and would make faces when I gave her the yams though. Looking back maybe this wasn't the nicest thing to do...I enjoy seeing all the pics of Brystal!