Wednesday, February 24, 2010

YOUNG WOMENS REMODEL

As some of you know, I'm working in the Young Women's in church now which of course I LOVE! And they decided that our room needed a little bit of an update, or in this case, it just needed anything. They put me in charge of all the decorating for this room, which I used alot of my vinyl to do and pictures. Here is a few before and after shots. I wish I could have gotten more, but I put alot of work into this and I think it turned out pretty good.


Side A of the room. As you can see, not one single picture hanging up, not even one!



Side B, once again... nothing!! Can you believe this place? Nothing!

On Side A of the room, I put the them for the year along with all of the Young Women values and their colors beneath it. Along the other wall which I did not take any pictures of, I made a frame for each of the 3 rooms labeled with Beehives, Mia Maids and Laurels. Which was so cute.



Here is Side B, we moved the piano to this side of the room. Notice that we also made curtains for the windows. This place really needed some work so we went all out. I made the quote, "We are Daughters of our Heavenly Father who loves us, and we love him." on this wall here, with the theme, and torch and the picture of Christ with the girl in the red dress. So when we come to YW now, we face our chairs to this wall so that we can see this beautiful arrangement. It makes the room so much more uplifting to be in now, and the girls really loved it. Anyways, just the latest of some of my creations.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

WOW! That makes such a difference. Way to go Kacie!