Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2010

Valentines day was great this year with Nate planning a big day and night for us. He managed to drag in a few of our friends to play along. First the guys let all of us ladies go out to the spa and get facials, then go shopping and out to lunch. When I got home he told me to grab my "going out to a nice place" clothes and I went to my friend Michelle's house where we were told to "get ready". Then we left the 2 babysitters with all 6 of our kids and went to our house. When we walked in the guys had decorated the whole place with crate paper and twinkling lights all the way up to the ceiling, and they MADE US DINNER! What did we ever do to deserve all this besides take care of their children and clean their house and dishes, and clothes?


Here is everyone eating dinner, I kept asking the girls who's table cloth that was, because I had never seen it before. Come to find out, it is one of our old sheets. Nice. Gotta give Nate a little credit here, he did think of everything else. He even had little dinner conversation starters like where did we all meet. It was fun to hear everyone's story.


Once again a really bad picture of both of us, but here we are, in love on Valentines day.


After dinner the fun began with a dance party. No I'm not kidding, we really had a dance party. Nate whipped up some old music from high school that we all danced to.


It was awsome! Then we went out and got some desert and visited with everyone. It was so fun to pretend like we were going to the prom again and get all dressed up. I can't believe Nate thought up of all this himself. He is such a great husband, and a really great Valentine. The babysitter mentioned that she never wanted to have 6 kids under the age of 4.

4 comments:

steve and jessica said...

What a fun Valentines date! I also loved the YW room makeover.

Andi said...

Oh my! You lucky little woman. What a fun fun V-Day. Wish you guys were here.
And I was laughing my head off at Brystal's rules. Oh, 2 year olds. Jack has a few of his own up his naughty little sleeve.

Kristie Romberg said...

I didn't know it was already 2012... Where did I go the last 2 years!

Kimberly said...

That's so fun! I need to try something like that.