Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ME AND MY LITTLE MAN

I just can't get over how much I love this little guy. I think he is just reaching an age where everything he does is so fun! Plus he is freaking adorable!!!! He is 5 months old now if you can believe it and he is the apple of my eye right now.

Go Aggies!!!! Who wouldn't want to squeeze the guts out of this little guy!

Hello miniature Nathan... This is just half the reason why I love him so much. Wink wink.

Boy is he going to be quite the ladies man someday. He's already got that charm in his eyes. Just like his Daddy, hey wait a minute, that must be what attracted me to him so fast. This kid is in trouble.

We came home from Utah and he was freakishly too big for his swing, so we graduated up to the jumparoo. Here he is trying it out for the first time. He loves it now!


And of course he is my little cuddle buddy. I just love cuddling with a sleeping baby.

7 comments:

cami said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the aggie gear! Too cute!!! Ok, for real... we need to get together since we live like 20 minutes away from each other!

Sarah McM said...

So handsome! He and Bugs need to hang out more.

Sarah McM said...

So handsome! He and Bugs need to hang out more.

Chixon said...

He is one handsome little devil! So glad you're enjoying him so much!

Super Daysh said...

Indeed- he is so stinkin' cute! Just try not to squeeze his little guts out. ;) You are such a sweet little mommy too! Love to see pics of you and your little ones.

steve and jessica said...

Love the pictures of you two together. The Utah State pictures are awesome. He is very cute!

Jamie said...

He is soooo dang cute! I love having a little boy they really are so much fun!