Thursday, October 22, 2009

VISIT FROM COUSINS

My sister Kristie was here along with my dad and her husband and of course baby Zachary. I had never met baby Zach until now. He is 5 months old and Boston is now 2. It was hard to get a picture of them that wasn't blurry cause they are both so wiggly.

This is just a picture to show you how long Boston is. He is a very tall baby, which everyone notices. Nathan likes it cause he'll be a good basketball player someday.

Swimming in October? That's right we swam in the baby pool it was a little warmer for these Utah folks so they wanted to get baby Zachary in his suit before the season was over. Not so sure he liked it.

But he is still cute anyways.

And Brystal of course is a pro.

And a time with Kristie is never a dull moment. We are always acting stupid. I had a good time with her, we got to go shopping together without the guys and talk about babies and what we had been up to.


I am so glad that they all got to come and visit. It really meant alot to me since we don't get to see family too often. I only wish I would have taken more pictures because we did alot more fun things than just sitting in the baby pool. Oh well, we'll be up there for Christmas so I'll do better then.

1 comment:

Clayton said...

I have a lot of pictures i will have to send you... plus Zackary is spelled with a K just in case you wanted to know! hahaha :)