Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BABY SMILES

I am so excited because little Boston is finally getting some more personality. He is smiling so much and starting to coo at us. I just love it. It is so hard to get a baby smile on camera, but here are a few of my attempts. This one looks like he is waving hello.

He looks so stylish in this one has he runs his fingers through his hair.

Here he is getting a good laugh at...I mean with Daddy.

Look who can sit in his Bumbo seat all by himself.

He is getting ready for the tub. He loves the tub, and his mommy.


This is my favorite time of day, just before bed when things are calm and it's just me and Boston, we have many good conversations together, and he loves to smile at me and make faces at me. I could just squeeze his guts out!!!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Kacie, you have the cutest little kids! Boston is getting so big. He is so handsome! Brystal is such a cute big sister. I'm glad things are going well.

Shelly said...

Kacie, you have the cutest little kids! Boston is getting so big. He is so handsome! Brystal is such a cute big sister. I'm glad things are going well.

Super Daysh said...

Hmmm...I would reccommend not squeezing his guts out. ;) You are too funny and your little guy is so adorable!

Kimberly said...

He looks like a mini Nate when he is smiling.