Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A LITTLE BIT OF BRYSTAL IN MY LIFE

Who doesn't love a 2 year old I ask you? There are some difficult times I must say, bust mostly times like these that make me love her the most. She is getting such a cute and fun personality now. She turns 2 this month, I can hardly believe it has gone by so fast.

Swinging on the big girl swing now. She loves the park now, especially swinging, which means I get to stand there and push her while the bugs eat me alive.

She loves her little brother, and talks so cute to him when he's sad. She says, "hey there little guy" and gives him little kisses when he is sad. She likes to remind me that he is sad when he starts to cry.

All ready for church. Unfortunately church is right when nap time is supposed to be. It is hard to keep her happy the whole 3 hours, but most of the time, she LOVES nursery, especially singing time.


All worn out after a long day of playing. I made her this tu tu and she requests that I put it on her every chance that she remembers. She is such a girlie girl. And I love her for that.

5 comments:

Andy Wegener said...

When is she going to come visit us!!?

Super Daysh said...

Awww. What a sweetie. She is such a pretty little girl- takes after her mommy. ;) Love the tutu! So cute!

Andi said...

Christmas Weg.
Those are all such cute little pics. And I love your hair dark Kace. Looks Bootiful.

steve and jessica said...

Make sure and let us know when you are coming in December! I really love the last tutu picture.

Parrish Family said...

Your kids are so cute! And I LOVE the tutu. 2 year olds are busy and fun! :)