Monday, April 13, 2009

GWAMMA CAME TO VISIT


We have had a busy week. My mom came out to see us last week and we put her to work. She helped us get Brystal's room painted, (which by the way is really cute, but I will put up pictures when it is all complete.) and we spent most of the time sewing the baby bedding which would have taken me 5 years to do all by myself. It was fun to have her here for conference weekend since I usually spend girls night out alone. We went out to our Deseret Book store here cause they have a big party there with give aways and big sales during the priesthood session. I bought myself a wheat grinder for a pretty good price, so my mom of course taught me how to use it and I made some yummy rolls for dinner, and some of my homemade pizza crust with it as well. I have been so domestic this week, I don't know how I'll ever keep up with myself now that she is gone.

We took her to see the water wall downtown which is pretty amazing but our pictures turned out real bad so here is the best one.

We went out to eat alot and we took Brystal to play at the mall play area one night after dinner, which she insisted on saying hi to all the people that walked by her. She loves this place.

Crawling through tunnels

It is so much more fun now that she is bigger and doesn't get plowed over by the big kids.

Here is her adorable little China outfit that my Dad got for her from China before she was born. It is still a little big, but we wanted to show Grandma how it looked before she went home.


Brystal loved her Grandma coming to visit and she cried when Grandma got out of the car at the airport. Please come visit me again Mom.

1 comment:

Nicole and Andy said...

Kacie and Nate, Brystal is a doll! She's so pretty, a perfect mix of both of you! How fun your momma came to see you! Hope ya'll are doing well.