Tuesday, April 28, 2009

LAZY SUNDAY MORNING

What can we see Brystal doing on a Sunday morning before church? Here she sits on the back porch and enjoys her new bubble blower, which I like more than she does cause I don't have to sit out there and blow bubbles for an hour.

This is Brystal's new favorite game that she has been doing every morning the last week. She gets out all of my shoes and puts one on and walks around the house in them. There is at least one of every pair of my shoes scattered in every room in the house.



Please excuse her scraggliness, like I said, it was before we were ready for church on Sunday.

3 comments:

hillary said...

Hey, I bought strawberrys today, so I'm all ready to make jam. Did you get the recipe from your mom yet? We should do it either tomorrow or Fri. Call me. BYE

Andy Wegener said...

So cute.

Andi said...

Bubble blower? Brilliant. Jack has started walking around in my heels much to Scott's dismay.
I'm bummed we're not going to have our annual Bear Lake Barsheroo.