Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT MOVIE REVIEW


Last night I got to go see the Twilight movie with my good friend Sarah. We went to the midnight preview. When we showed up we saw tons of people, and the line was out the door to get in. Of course most of the people there were hormonal teeny boppers, and we did get called Ma'am by one of them. You know your getting old when a teenager calls you ma'am. Great. Anyways, I was a little tired, but I would have to say that this movie was totally worth going to bed at 3 in the morning for. Besides a few akward moments and the teenage acting by Bella's friends, I would have to give this movie 2 thumbs up. I would watch this movie again and again. And now I can't wait for the next one. It was very clean, and entertaining and they didn't take out any of the good parts of the book. So for all you people who haven't seen it, you should, it was great, and I had so much fun going last night!

3 comments:

Wudel Family said...

I am glad that is was good. If wasn't all the girls at church would be going crazy! I'll probably have to find some girl friends to go with to, Dave probably won't be into it. Do you think guys would like it?

I am just glad that I can finally know what all the girls are talking about all of the time.

And Kacie, you are not old. You really know you are old when somebody says, wow, you look young for your age. Which just happened to me. What, was I suppose to look terrible?!

moi said...

I'm glad you liked the movie! I'm so excited to see it, too. Way to go for being a true fan for the midnight preview!

Kimberly said...

After all your prodding, I finally read the book. Not so bad. Maybe I'll see the movie someday too.