Monday, November 24, 2008

A DAY IN THE PARK

Our friends Andy and Missy Wegener
Came to visit us here in Houston for the weekend. We had such a great time with them. We went to an awsome Texas Barbecue Restaurant on Friday, then on Saturday we found this really great art festival downtown at this park. They had a couple streets blocked off where artists came and did some chalk art and did made art on the streets. It was really amazing. Plus the park itself was really beautiful right downtown as you can see the city buildings in the background. We had lots of fun rolling around on the grass and just enjoying the nice weather.

Brystal crawled down this hill so many times till she got to the edge of the pond, then she would scream her way back to the top as I carried her up so she wouldn't crawl herself into the pond.

On the Go.

Here she is looking at some ducks. Yes those are ducks. From far away I thought they were turkeys, but when I got close I realized they were just really big ducks. They waddle right up to you for some food.

Some of the art, this must be a dog.


This picture is sideways but it's cool.

A Shark! and a half done octopus.

Nathan and I had a chance to cuddle up a little bit. It was nice.

Missy's upclose and personal interaction with the ducks. I didn't feed them, I was scared.

Andy having a conversation with the duck. I didn't have any conversations with them, I was too scared. I mean look at that thing!


Brystal is being silly crawling all over her daddy. She really did have fun playing in this grass.

Family cuddle time!

We have such a cute family.

Brystal is so close to walking, she can do it she is just scared the minute we let go of her. She'll be walking soon though.


We had such a fun day. It was a beautiful day and it was so fun to have the Wegeners be with us.

3 comments:

Missy W. said...

awww. cute photos! We had a blast, and I'm sure we'll be back soon :)

Ashley said...

What is up with those ducks? They kind-of look like turkeys! Congrats to Nate on the CPA! I'm sure it is a relief to have it done and off his back. That test can be brutal.

Kimberly said...

Those are such cute pictures. I was just posting about our trip out to visit you. Houston really is so beautiful. Thanks for letting us come visit.