Monday, November 3, 2008

DOWN ON THE FARM







Last week at playgroup we went to Old MacDonald's Farm. It was such a fun place to go, that I'm sure Brystal will love even more when she gets a little bigger. She played in the big sandpile, picked a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, pet the animals, rode a train and even rode on a pony! It was so fun!





I held her hand on the pony ride, she really didn't know what was happening, just that she was sitting on something and it was moving.










She was so cute and so good, she wasn't even scared.






We'll be back here again real soon!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Cute Pictures Kacie, Trav's wife Staci here, we are setting our blog to private and I wanted to invite you but I need your e-mail address will you send it to me? stacic@wirelessbeehive.com, Thanks!

jellington614 said...

Looks so fun! Jenson loved to ride a horse for the first time. I also love the butterfly costume! It makes me want a baby girl too.

Spring said...

We want to go with you so let us know the next time you guys are going. It looks like loads of fun!