Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SKEET SHOOTING WITH THE YW

Last Saturday I got to go Skeet shooting with my Mia Maids. This was sadly my last activity with them, since I just got released and put in as the Relief Society Secretary. I wasn't too thrilled about leaving my calling, but I guess I am off to new adventures. Here is all of us. I'm the retarded looking one in the front.




This is me shooting. I was seriously the worst one there. I did actually hit ONE clay pigeon, but other than that, I was way off! That gun was really heavy, and I don't have much muscle. Also, I don't know how I feel about having a deadly weapon in my hands. It was kinda freaky, and I don't know if I trust myself in room by myself with one of these things.



Just chillin with the girls.



And did you ever think you'd see something like this? This is a legitimate GUN STROLLER! No someone didn' t just take a baby stroller and turn it into a makeshift gun stroller, you can actually buy one of these like this for little compartments for guns and bullets and all your other deadly weapon accessories.

2 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

The gun stroller is interesting. Good luck in your new calling :)
I need to bring your book by sometime. We just closed on the rent house yesterday and renovation starts tomorrow.

Dust + Hil said...

RS secretary now! Have fun with that. I am also sad to be leaving YW :(. Who knows maybe in Utah.