Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MY BABY IS BETTER THAN YOUR BABY

If you are a mom you may understand the pressure that comes with having friends who are moms. There is always a competition like, "my baby is crawling" "my baby is eating like a champ" "well my baby can say 3 words" It gets a little stressful sometimes trying to keep up with the other babies. You don't want your kid to be the baby with no talent. Well guess what people, my baby is way cooler than all your babies.......





MY BABY POOPS MONEY! BEAT THAT!

9 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

That gives a whole new meaning to "shake your money maker." :)

Madison Grunig said...

You are dang funny! Hope the little gal is okay now.

Shelby said...

Hilarious!

Rachelle said...

sick. like i wanted to see THE penny.

Brent, Bethany, and Brooke said...

you need to blog more often. I need to see funny stuff from you daily!

Matt and Tracy said...

what??!!?? poor brystal. i would actually like to hear the story behind that...like did you know that was coming? i can i tell you how freakin funny you are! i miss you. call me so we can talk before we freeze our cell phone accounts

Nicole and Andy said...

no way kacie, is this true or not? lol!! i still need your new address

Super Daysh said...

LOL! That is too funny! Go Brystal! You are going to be rich! Rich, I say!! :)

steve and jessica said...

That penny looks much too clean to come from you know where.

Just think, Brystal can say this when she get's older "If I got a penny every time I pooped, I'd be rich"