Tuesday, October 28, 2008

THE BEST OF BRYSTAL

Can you believe it? Brystal is 1 year old now. This has been the best year of my whole life. She has been such a blessing from the very beginning, and brings a lot of joy into our family. Here is some flashback of Brystal month by month, Look how much she has grown and changed.


1 day old
She came into this world cute, and she obviously stayed that way. I knew she was a good baby from the moment I layed eyes on her.

1 week old
She was an angel. She was so tiny, and barely fit into her clothes.

1 month old
Smiled. She was still so tiny and loved to listen to her daddy sing primary songs to her.


2 months old
Learned to roll over from front to back. Also found her thumb which she has never forgotten about still.

3 months old
Was blessed this month, went on her first plane ride.


4 months
started to get a little chubby finally. She slobbered alot.

5 months
had rice cereal for the first time. Started watching Baby Einstein.

6 Months
Started rolling over and sitting up. Always a smile on her face.

7 months
Learned to dance, and to drink from a sippy cup.

8 months
Got her 2 bottom teeth at the same time. She could clap and wave bye bye.

9 Months
Finally gets piggy tails. She would always suck her thumb after each bite of food she would take.

10 Months
Starts big girl food, and learned to crawl!

11 Months
Starts to stand up, and says daddy, loves food and books, laughing.


12 months!
Loves her mommy and daddy, and sophie. She can now say Bubbles. She loves to make us laugh, she can do patty cake, and mark it with a B for Brystal. She makes her mommy and daddy so happy. We can't wait for another year of this cuteness. How can you resist her?

7 comments:

Matt and Tracy said...

I love this post. What a great way to remember Brystal's first year of life! Happy Birthday Brystal!!! You are a cutie pie :)

jkmortensen said...

I can't believe she is a year old- time goes by so fast. she is cute as ever!!

Michael and Emily said...

I can't believe she is a year already! That went by so fast! She is dang cute though.:)

Michael and Emily said...

And PS, I still want to see pictures of your house.

Michael and Emily said...

And PS, I still want to see pictures of your house.

Super Daysh said...

I can't believe she's one!! Happy Birthday Brystal! Love the little butterfly costume- so cute!

Jenae said...

It looks like Brystal had a wonderful first birthday! She looks like she loved it! I am so sorry I've just about dropped off the planet Kacie. It has been a brutal year. I'm not online much at all anymore. I think of you often and hope all is well. Brystal is adorable. Thanks for being patient with me. XOXO