Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'M 2 MONTHS OLD


We took little Brystal for her 2 month appointment the other day. She is getting so big. She now weighs 9 pounds even. She is right on track to being a short thin little girl according to her measurements. She is very healthy. Of course she was so good at the Dr's office, until they gave her the shots. This one was very sad for me because she was just happy as could be minding her own business when she suddenly got stabbed with 4, I repeat 4 needles. She had a look of terror in her eyes and I wanted to cry with her. Poor little baby. But she has recovered from her stab wounds and is doing just fine now. We are so lucky to have a healthy baby
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

kathy c wood said...

She gets cuter with every picture you put on here!!! I can't wait for you to come and visit. I'm counting the days. I have to agree that Nate is pretty wonderful!

moi said...

Kacie, I bawled my eyes out when I took Alycia to her 2 month shots! Your baby has grown to trust you, and then you allow this to happen...it's truly nuts, isn't it? I just kept saying with each subsequent visit-"it's to keep her healthy...it's to keep her healthy." Good job mom!

Missy W. said...

She is just as cute in person!

Missy W. said...

Hey Kacie, I think I am done trying to make my blog pretty. You weren't kidding when you said it took you hours. I have been working on it for AGES. Thanks for the help.

Parrish Family said...

She is so cute! I understand the shot thing. Sam looks up at my face and his eyes start to water and then he starts crying. It is so hard! But I just tell myself that it is worth it.

Ashley said...

Ooh, I hate the shots. I bet if Justin wasn't so adamant, I'd put them off until she had to get them for school :)