Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WHERE IS BABY?

Where is Brystal?


Is she in her swing?


Is she in her carseat?



She's not in her stroller...



Is she sleeping in her crib?




Here she is!!! She is still floating around inside of me, making me miserable. I am now 40 weeks, and I am so anxious and tired of waiting. But as long as she is happy I guess that is what matters. She better have a pretty good excuse for what is taking her so long when she gets here though. If she doesn't come on her own by this week, we will be induced on Halloween. So keep checking, I'm sure it won't be long before she makes her big debut. We are both very excited to see her so we just want this to be done. My mom will fly down here as soon as she hears we are headed to the hospital, so we are excited to have her come down and help, and Nate is excited to have a couple weeks off of work, and I'm just excited to not be huge anymore, and to see our little baby.

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

that was a funny post:) the best part about it is that you are a SMALL 40 week pregnant girl! You look so great.

Madison Grunig said...

You look terrific for 40 weeks! I remember feeling that excitement and anxiety. I sure hope she comes soon. One small piece of advice - do NOT take castor oil. It will give you the worst diarrhea you've ever imagined and will likely not make you really have the baby. Believe me, I'm talking from experience here. And the taste is disgusting. My kiddo is 2 years old and I can still taste that yuckiness in my mouth even now. Try anything else you want, but just do not take this foul stuff. Good luck and I hope she comes soon!

Jordan Frazier said...

You seriously look adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of her. Good luck with everything! I am thinkin' about you guys lots!
-Jordan

Matt and Tracy said...

What a cute post!!! You look awesome, Kac! I know how anxious you can get at this point. I hope she comes soon....I didn't know you might get induced??? I guess I got off of chat too soon today :(

Parrish Family said...

Kaci you look so good. I am so excited for you. The best part is coming and I don't mean the labor and delievery, but having a baby. It is such an amazing experience! I can't wait to see a picture of her. Good Luck, I'm sure everything will go good!

steve and jessica said...

Hey Kacie! We are so excited to see pictures of your baby and your post was way clever. Hope that everything is going well for you!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny, and it is true.. you are still small!! I am so excited for you! I can't believe it is here already! Keep us all posted!!!

Kimberly said...

What a great attitude! Little Brystal will read that one day and just laugh and laugh.

Dani said...

That was such a cute post! You look so cute! How fun that you'll have a cute little baby so soon! (hopefully soon!)

Anonymous said...

Amen, Kace! Amen. We can't wait! So, if this baby comes on Halloween, I guess it won't be called a Baby. It'll have to be called a "Boo"by...a little dirty baby humor from Scott. Best of luck!!

Doug and Marilyn said...

We are hoping she comes today! You look so good though. Love this post..it was so funny! :)

val said...

It's so hard to be patient when all you want to do is hold your little one. I remember feeling so anxious when we got to my due date and no baby! Cute post and best of luck on D-day!