Friday, November 16, 2007

SOPHIE THE TROUBLE MAKER


Sophie has been getting into extra trouble these days. She is doing pretty good with Brystal, but has found other ways than her usual ways to get into trouble and annoy me. The first day we brought Brystal home, I found her in the crib. I don't know how she got in or why she suddenly decided to get in, but there she was. She has tried to jump over to the bassinet a couple times but missed. And here is where I have found her a few times when she is no where to be found. I walk in here, and she is just sitting up here at the computer. I don't get it. All these things she has never done before, and suddenly, she comes up with these crazy ideas. I think she feels a little left out and is just wanting some attention. I have to keep a close eye on her at all times. Especially after the incident of when I was emptying out the diaper genie bag, but didn't have time to actually take the bag out to the trash, so of course a garbage bag full of dirty diapers is a gold mine for Sophie. Ya that wasn't a fun one to clean up. I made Nate do it.

5 comments:

Matt and Tracy said...

I love this picture! That is so funny that you found her there :)

Parrish Family said...

It sounds like your "first child" needs a little love! :-) I love that she gets up onto the desk. She sounds like she is getting very creative! Good luck with that!!

Dani said...

Sounds like Sophie's a little jealous! Brystal is darling by the way! You guys did good!

Missy W. said...

good call on the diaper cleanup!

Jake & Becca said...

Wow, that is nice of Nate to clean it up for you - me and Becca have a deal worked out where she handles the really bad poo and I handle any throw-up. So far I think I've got the better part of the deal.