Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SWIM LESSONS

I signed the kids up for swim lessons here at the rec center. I thought it would be a fun thing for them. I got Brystal in her own class while I took a mom and tot class with Boston. Thank goodness Nate was able to come for the first time cause Brystal struggled once it was time to go to her class and I don't know what I would have done.


Eventually she warmed up to the class and got in the water and joined them. I think she really liked it.




Boston of course LOVED it and is a little fish. He constantly wanted me to let him go so he could swim. He loves to jump in. He had no problem at all getting any part of his face wet. In fact when he falls in and goes under he just comes right back up and does it again without hesitating.




Trying to get away from me.














3 comments:

steve and jessica said...

Looks like fun. I thought the pic you made Nate for his birthday was awesome.

amy said...

I want to sign my kids for swim lessons too. It's nice Brystal and Boston can do it at the same time. I hope I can do the same for Alexa and Thoms. Miss ya friend.

Andrea McEntire said...

Oh, swimming lessons. Go Brystal and Boston! :)