Friday, October 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOS MAN!!

Well it has taken me 3 tries to get this post up in the last 2 months, lets see if it will finally work! Yes this is a late post, but Boston turned the big 1 on August 20!! We had a great party for him in his honor and invited friends over for a BBQ.


Boston is about 20 pounds and 23 inches long. He is the happiest little boy in town. He loves to climb on, in and around everything. He has the cutest little raspy laugh. He loves food just like his daddy, he'll eat pretty much anything I hand him. He loves to play with his sister, and loves his mommy. Of course. He is such a special guy to have around. We love him.


Here are the cupcakes I slaved over. In case you can't tell they are cookie monster cupcakes!!

Singing Happy Birthday. He didn't know what to do with the cake for a little while, but he eventually got into it.

There was lot's of fun with the sprinkler, and the pool and the slide for all the little kids. Brystal had a blast with all of her friends.

There we go, now he's into it!!

Here is the after shot of Boston. We decided to just wash him up in the pool. It was easier that way.

The after shot of the cake. He loved it.


All in all it was a great first birthday party. And even though he'll never remember it, I will and I'll never forget the day that he was born and what a happy lady he made me that day. One year has gone by already. I'm so excited for what he'll be like in the future. He is my little man.

3 comments:

Andi said...

Kace those cupcakes are the cutest ever. Looooove. Happy Birthday to little Bos Man! Oh two months ago. Oh well. I just love those eyebrows.

Tammy said...

Love those cupcakes! I'm totally doing those for Taden! You'll need to teach me. I can't believe your youngest is already so big.

Kimberly said...

Super cute cupcakes. Man, where does time go. One year already.