Saturday, July 19, 2008

OUT OF TOUCH


We apologize for our abscense for over a month now. Things have been really crazy here. We moved for one thing. Then my Mom and Sister came to visit for a week to watch Brystal so that I could go to girl's camp for a couple of days, and then the day after they left, I flew out to Utah and was met up by Nate a couple days later where we just spent the last 2 1/2 weeks. It has been so much fun to see family and friends. We went to Park City, the Zoo, had a big 4th of July party with all my cousins, went to parades and firework shows, went to Lava Hot Springs with Nathan's sister and her kids, and then finished off the trip with a few days in Bear Lake. Phewf! It was a fun filled trip and we had a great time. And Brystal did so well and just got cuter while we were there. She is almost 9 months old now and has such a personality. I just wish I had a video camera on her all the time to catch all the funny things she does now. So prepare yourselves my friends this is a long long update of pictures, and there are more to come. I have lots to update!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Super Daysh said...

That was an awesome update! Looks like you guys have been crazy busy! Fun trips though- Park city, bear lake....fun!! She is so adorable!

Rachelle said...

No way! We just got back to SLC from Lava Hot Springs TODAY. Amazing! :) Did you float the river? It was so fun!