Thursday, September 6, 2007

UPDATE


Ok, for all of you people who keep wanting to get a peek at my growing stomach, here you go. Now it's been awhile because we left our camera in Austin, and we just bought a new one last weekend. Our old one really was a piece of junk. So hopefully this one will work better and last longer. Here I am at 33 weeks. I can't believe how fast this has gone by. I have 7 more weeks left, and then I'll have a little baby. So weird. I am trying to get everything ready. I've been cleaning like crazy, and trying to get the baby room all put together, it is still a disaster but it's coming along. Nate fixed up an old dresser to put in there since nothing else fit, and I've been having some issues with it as it is old and doesn't open and close very well. I keep thinking that the baby will fall off when I'm changing her and have to open a drawer. That problem has been solved, thanks to me, who figured out how to grease up the drawers with a little soap. Yes it is not my idea of a baby changer, but it works. Anyways, I still feel pretty good. Starting to get uncomfortable. If anybody is willing to give out a free massage everyday please call me. Nathan usually falls asleep about 2 seconds into a rub. And speaking of sleep, both of us are not getting enough of it. Me for obvious reasons can't get comfortable for the life of me. Nate just got called to be an early morning seminary teacher. It is hard work for him to have to prepare a lesson every day and have to get up at 5 in the morning. But he is a great teacher (so far) and I like to go and sit in his class occasionally (when I can wake up that early). And we both know that in a little more than a month, sleep will be a thing of the past for the both of us. Sigh.

8 comments:

Matt and Tracy said...

Kac, you look so GREAT!!! I wish I looked that good at 33 weeks. Thanks for posting a picture. It is sooooo fun to see your little pregnant belly. It makes it so real for me! We totally need to catch up! Miss you lots!

Madison Grunig said...

Kacie, you look terrific! I'm so happy for you and it's great to get the "sneak peeks" at your belly. You really look so great. Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I've checked it everyday since you told me about it. :)

Brent, Bethany, and Brooke said...

Wahoo! 7 weeks away! I remember that! Such a pretty belly picture!

Missy W. said...

Poor Nate. Early morning seminary teacher? That is a tough calling. You look great Kacie!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Cute tummy! You look so good. I hope I look as good as you but for some reason I just don't think it's gonna happen! :)

Chelsea said...

HEY! I just found your blog (and every other persons from the old ward:)- I am SO excited for you that you guys are having a baby! It probably made my day! I have wondered all about you guys since you moved...click on my name and you can see our blog:) good luck with the rest of pregnancy and hope you don't mind me checking in every once in a while!

Ashley said...

What a cute baby bump! I think early morning seminary would do me in. That's so great he's doing it, I bet the kids love him. Did you ever get a package from me?

val said...

Hi guys! Kacie you look so cute pregnant. I bet you're ready to hold your little one. It's all so exciting. I can't believe our little Annie is 10 months old. It doesn't seem that long ago that Nate came over to help give me a blessing-we had Annie the next morning. We're so so excited for you guys. You'll be the best parents. Girls are so much fun too. Yeah for blogs so we can keep updated on old friends.