Tuesday, July 24, 2007

27 WEEKS!


Welp, I am just finishing up my second trimester. I am 2/3's of the way. We are just starting to get things ready for little Brystal to come. Yes that is the name we have decided to call her... Brystal Bennett. We started to paint her room over the weekend, and soon we will be purchasing a crib and changer. I am so excited to get everything ready. We had a baby shower while I was in Utah and got lots of little things. Mostly baby clothes. I'm so excited to put her in them. I wake up everyday looking fatter and fatter, but I feel great! For now anyways.

2 comments:

Matt and Tracy said...

You look GREAT! I love the pics...keep 'em coming!!!

Anonymous said...

We are a little upset we aren't in the list of your favorite peeps but whatever. Kace! What up girl friend. You look so so cute. Hope the wedding went well. We should start plans for the arranged marriage. Hope all is well in Houston. Peace Out!