Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I can't keep a secret any longer!!!

Finally! I have been dying to tell everyone our big news. We finally were able to get pregnant!! After 2 long years of trying, it has finally happend. Thanks to some handy drugs, and thanks to me for driving up to Oklahoma City where I had to meet up with the other half of the ingredient to make a baby. (Thanks for making things harder Nate!) But it worked, so we are so happy!! We have waited until now obviously due to our past we wanted to make sure that this baby was going to stay around for us before we told everyone. And I am the worst secret keeper, so this was as long as I could go. I am 11 weeks now. I was feeling pretty sick for a few weeks, but I am feeling really good now, and getting back to normal. No more laying on the couch watching Maury Povich say "You ARE the father!" That gets a little boring after the millionth time. But that is pretty much all I could do. Anyways, this is another reason why I haven't updated the blog, because I wanted to post this, and there really wasn't anything else besides this. So now everyone won't think I'm so lame for not getting a job and staying home, this is the reason why! Nate is pretty excited about it as well of course. Sophie doesn't know yet, but I'm sure she's going to be pretty jealous when she isn't the only one around here getting attention. So anyways, I'm coming up to Utah next week and can't wait to see all you people!

5 comments:

Missy W. said...

Kacie!!!!!!!
We are SO excited and happy for you!!!!
love
andy and missy

Matt and Tracy said...

YEAH!!!!! We are so happy for you. Congrats! Looks like your trip paid off! Keep us updated, Preggy!

Matt and Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is very very good news. The whole office was buzzing about your news all day. I am so happy for you and you looked so happy. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Lee

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! This was a total coincidence I came across your blog tonight and I am SO glad that I did. Congratulations guys, I couldn't be more excited for you. Justin's already asleep, but I might need to go wake him up with the news :) Congratulations, we miss you two.